Baseball is back! After getting over that excitement, Mark and Gordon chat about upcoming changes to Argo, and get into some places where limitations in Swift's type system prevent them from being as expressive as they would like to be.
- PR Renaming Argo's internal enum to remove JSON prefix
- Global function in Argo needed because of limitations in Swift's type system (Would ideally be an extension on
- Examples of what we would need to do to remove the above workaround
- Equality defined for LlamaKit's Result type
- Introduction to Function Currying in Swift
- Ole Begemann's post on how instance methods in Swift are curried functions
- Haskell's amazing implementation for Tuples of various lengths