This week, Mark and Gordon discuss the physics behind jumping into a pool from the fourth floor of an apartment complex. They also talk about working with xcconfig files and other nerdy stuff, but we know everyone is really here to know more about this pool situation.
- Listener Survey
- mrackwitz/xcconfigs (Config files for universal frameworks)
- Keith Smiley's vim syntax files for xcconfig files
- The Unofficial Guide to xcconfig files
- Migrating Code Signing Configurations to Xcode 8
- PR adding universal framework support to Curry
- Gordon's super professional alias for killing processes